Follow This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mingei Goten (民芸御殿)/Sunflower Field|Lake Toya Area

I came to Lake Toya (洞爺湖) with my tour guests. How peaceful it is!

Look at the sunflower field, just in front of the lake! Wow! Wow! Wow! We were so excited to see the beautiful lake and the pretty field at the same time!!!

We parked a car, and enjoyed taking pics of the field for a while.
Using a parking lot, we dropped by this souvenir shop, "Mingei Goten (民芸御殿)". 

Ainu crafts are sold in this shop.
We actually planed to eat lunch in another restaurant, but as we were hungry, we decided to have lunch here, too. Hahaha!

How do you like seafood BBQ? Are you envy me?

This is Ishikari Nabe (石狩鍋), a salmon and vegetable stew with miso, which is a typical local dish. Yummy x 2!!

Don't miss local scallops!!! My guests and I enjoyed local products from the bottom of our heart!!

After having lunch, we again enjoyed the beautiful field..........

We really love summer!!!

■Where is "Mingei Goten (民芸御殿)/Sunflower Field"?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!