Follow This Blog

Friday, April 05, 2013

Hotel & Spa Resort LA VISTA Hakodate Bay (ラビスタ函館ベイ)| Hotel | Hakodate

Hokodate is one of the popular tourist cities in Hokkaido. "Hotel & Spa Resort LA VISTA Hakodate Bay (ラビスタ函館ベイ)" is located in the Bay area (ベイエリア), serving delicious breakfast, and rich hot spring! Perfect, isn't it?

Let's enter it!

One of my favorite points here is their room. I always use a half-Japanese room↓ with beds and Japanese style furniture.

If you love coffee, you can enjoy freshly-milled coffee at your room, which is a part of their services.

First of all, let's go to a hot spring floor and refresh our body!
The onsen or hot spring is brown and rich in sodium like this↓ I always soak the indoor lukewarm onsen first (even through they have hot onsen inside, too), and then go to the outdoor onsen area.

How wonderful the rock bath outside!!

Look at this! That is the mountain that we climbed yesterday!

Well, well, well..............

Yes! That is Mt. Hakodate (函館山)! How beautiful the mountain is!!!

When we look at the ocean area, the scenery is like this! How soothing it is!!

After enjoying rock onsen, I spent here for a long time, soaking in 100% natural onsen, not diluted with any tap water (源泉かけ流し温泉). I love its richness!!!

How about breakfast here? 

They serve a wide variety of local food from fresh vegetables to grilled seafood↓ Yummy x 2!!

I personally recommend this sashimi selection!!! Do you like ikura (salomon roe) and squid? As this is a buffet restaurant, we can enjoy as much sushimi as possible! Hahaha!

I made several types of seafood bowls↓ and had a good time with my tour guests! How lucky we are!!

■Where is "Hotel & Spa Resort LA VISTA Hakodate Bay (ラビスタ函館ベイ)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Great place and beautiful views I am hoping someday I have the opportunity to get in this area.

Adventure Tours

K.K. said...

>Rubys Inn Bryce can
I really recommend Hakodate!
I hope you will come here someday!!!!

Post a Comment