Follow This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Coffee Shop Rapport (コーヒーショップ ら・ぽーと)| Tancho Kushiro Airport

I've arrived at the Tancho Kushiro Airport (たんちょう釧路空港), located in the eastern part of Hokkaido↓

As I got hungry as usual, I dropped by "Coffee Shop Rapport (コーヒーショップ ら・ぽーと)". It looks like a usual airport cafe, but I've found a special menu!!

Have you notice why I've decided to stay here?

I didn't know I can drink rich and delicious milk produced by Moritaka Farm (森高牧場) in Akkeshi (厚岸)  here in this cafe!! Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!
Its milk fat content is more than 4.0%, and it tastes very tasty! Furthermore, it is available only in the eastern part of Hokkaido! How lucky I am to find this cafe!!

I ordered soft ice cream made of the special milk and sugar only! Yummy x 2!!

I'll be back to Sapporo!

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment