Follow This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

ANDIAMO (アンディアモ)| Italian Restaurant | Otaru

Otaru has a lot of recommendable restaurants, which use historical warehouses or buildings constructed in the 19th to 20th century, but as hard as it is to believe, it is quite difficult to find a cut and fashionable "modern" restaurants that especially young ladies love.
Today we went to an Italian restaurant, "ANDIAMO (アンディアモ)", near JR Otaru station.

Let's enter it!
Almost all customers at the restaurant were young local ladies when I went there. That's the restaurant I want to find!! There were no tourists there, neither! I'm so lucky to find a reasonable restaurant for daily use!

I ordered a dinner course like this↓
I love the smoked salmon and foie gras patty, which go well with wine!!

I chose canard viande and mushroom pasta among several kinds! Yummy x 2!!

The stewed chicken was very tender, and I felt spring when I ate broccoli and field mustard! Actually we had a lot of snow just one week ago in Hokkkaido!

See?! It is very tender!!!

Last but not least the dessert was served, but it was a little bit too sweet to me..... That means it is delicious to typical ladies! Hahaha!

The location is perfect, and I'll be back here in the near future!

■Where is "ANDIAMO (アンディアモ)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment