Follow This Blog

Monday, November 05, 2012

Nordic Farm (ノルディックファーム)| Ice Cream Stand | New Chitose AP

I'm again in the New Chitose Airport

Today I'll show you "Nordic Farm (ノルディックファーム)", one of the popular ice cream stands in the airport.

They use fresh milk produced in Ikutahara (生田原) in the Okhotsk region, Hokkaido. Sounds yummy x 2!!

They serve not only ice cream, but also a variety of crepe like this↓ Hokkaido is very famous for its dairy, and their fresh cream is also very recommendable.

Voila!
Look at the gelato!!! Which should I order????

They make some seasonal ice cream in each season in addition to the regular flavors, and I ordered chestnut and walnuts gelato.

I love the texture of crunchy nuts in the gelato! Yummy x 2!!
But honestly I wanted to eat something else, and ................

I also ordered fresh milk, the most popular flavor in this shop.

The gelato in this shop is a little bit sweet and very milky.
■Sweetness: ★★★★☆
■milky: ★★★★☆
■fatty ingredient: ★★★★☆

There are a lot of choices of ice cream in this airport!!
"Nordic Farm (ノルディックファーム)" is on the second floor of the New Chitose Airport.

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!