Follow This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dining Signal (食堂シグナル) | Asari (Otaru)

I've found an interesting dining. "Dining Signal (食堂シグナル)" is in Asari (朝里) of Otaru, located in front of the ocean.

You cannot miss it. It is just in front of JR Asari station (JR朝里駅).
Well, let's enter it!

Wow! Wow! Wow!
I felt as if I came back to Japan in the 1980's!!!

Look at the price list! Ramen is 450 yen only!!!

When you come here, please try grilled whelks!

"How many whelks do you want?"

Smells and looks wonderful! Yes! Whelks are cheap popular shellfish that most local people enjoy!

The soup is so delicious that..............

I put the grilled whelk into the special dish in order to drink it smoothly! Yummy x 2!!!

I could get it from the shell perfectly! Yes!

■Where is "Dining Signal (食堂シグナル)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!