Follow This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Rozan (中華創食酒家 魯山)| Chinese Restaurant | Sapporo

As I came to Kiyota ward in Sapporo, I dropped by "Rozan (廬山)" to eat almond jelly (杏仁豆腐)!!!

Let's enter it!

When you come here, I recommend a mapo bowl, chow main (salt-slavor) and.............

almond jelly! They serve only 10 portions of almond jelly a day. Please be careful!

This is a mapo bowl!

You can eat it at 760 yen for the lunch hours! While I was eating it, I was thinking about today's dessert! How do I like their almond jelly??

As I was hungry, I also ordered seafood dumplings! Hahaha!

Voila!! This is my favorite!
This almond jelly is quite different from one served in other restaurants! It smells very almond, and tastes not too sweet!

■Where is "Rozan (廬山)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!