Follow This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Gran Diva Caffe (グランディーバ・カフェ 札幌ステラプレイス)| Sapporo

STELLAR PLACE Sapporo is a shopping mall adjacent to JR Sapporo station, and has a lot of restaurants and cafes on the 6th floor. I'll show you one of the cafes, "Gran Diva Caffe (グランディーバ・カフェ 札幌ステラプレイス)"↓

I'm sure this is a very comfortable atmosphere that all women love!

This Italian cafe is ornamented with olive oil bottles like this!

Look at the cork stoppers! I like the idea to make a board with stoppers! So cute!

We enjoyed cakes with drinks!
My friend ordered this latte

And I had this mango juice!

The juice has some walnut, which I believe makes my skin more smooth! Hahaha!!

He loves cheese cakes very much! Whenever we go to cafe together, he orders a cheese cake! Yummy x 2!

I really love berries and ordered this mix berry tart! Of course we shared these cakes each other!

The cafe has averagely around 10  kinds of cakes and you can choose your favorite(s).
The location is perfect, adjacent to JR Sapporo station and subway stations. 

■Where is "Gran Diva Caffe (グランディーバ・カフェ 札幌ステラプレイス)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour Guide Information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!