Follow This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Express Oozora (Sapporo→Obihiro)

I'm on a business trip from Sapporo to Obihiro.
I arrived at Sapporo station first. "Good by, Sapporo~~♪♪"

I took Express Oozora. Look at the panel next to the door! It shows a red-crested crane! I'm feeling I'll go to eastern part of Hokkaido!!

It was packed with customers like this because today is Sunday!!

When I take long-distance trains, I always enjoy food wagon service on the train! You can buy lunch boxes, beers, ice cream, snacks, sweets and so on....

I'm a fan of Missu House, one of the popular ice cream shops in Hokkaido, and they sell its monthly special ice cream on the train.

October is a Halloween month and they sell home-made pumpkin ice cream!!

Looks very yummy x 2!!

Do you want some???
It is very creamy and delicious!

It takes about 2.5 hours from Sapporo to Obihiro.
I've arrived in Obihiro now!


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!