Follow This Blog

Monday, April 01, 2013

Boyotei (望羊蹄)| Hamburger Steak Restaurant | Lake Toya

Lake Toya is one of the most popular tourist spots in Hokkaido.
Today I'll show you "Boyotei(望羊蹄)", my favorite restaurant in this area.

I like this comfortable atmosphere! The restaurant is so popular that it is always packed with its fans, some of who come all the way from Sapporo just to eat this hamburger steak on a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hot plate!!

This is hamburger steak, the most popular item in this restaurant! Other restaurants cannot make delicious sauce like this!

It is HOOOOOOOOOT, juicy and delicious! Be careful not to burn your tongue!

This is pork steak with ketchup sauce, the second popular item in this restaurant (I guess....).

The steak is thick but tender!!!! I love it!!!

I also recommend this salmon steak, too. Toya area is along the Pacific Ocean and famous for seafood such as scallop and salmon.

How juicy it is!

Personally I love their corn soup, which tastes very dense and creamy, too!!

It takes only a few mins from a boarding point for pleasure boats on Lake Toya to this popular restaurant.

■Where is "Boyotei"!?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!